Summer Jacket Sealant
Summer Jacket contains UV inhibitors to protect your car or bike paintwork from fading, and the sealant is particularly resistant to bugs, tree sap and other summer contaminants
Power Maxed Summer Jacket™ Nano Sealant
POWER MAXED SUMMER JACKET™ Nano Shield is an easy on easy off nano sealant for those who want nothing but the best protection. This Summer Jacket™ Sealant can be used on the entire vehicle including glass, plastics, alloys, steel and rubbers. This product will give unrivaled gloss for your paintwork and chrome. We recommend first application to be used as supplied, and monthly dilute and spray over vehicle.
- Developed To Be The Best
- Protects against Tree Sap, Dust & UV Damage
- Extreme Gloss Enhancers
- Versatility: Use on any surface
- Durability: Up to 6 months*
- Can be layered (leave 24 hours between coats)
- Cure Time: Roughly 2-5 minutes (weather depending)
- Bottle Size: 500ml
- Can make up to 10 litres of Rinse Aid.
What is Nano Shield?
Nano Shield is a brand new next generation nanotechnology coating, which protects and enhances the appearance of automotive paint work in one simple step. Within seconds Nano shield bonds to the surface. Treated surfaces are much more reflective, and extremely hydrophobic. Nano Shield is based on the chemical process which allows the nano scale particles to organise into an interlaced layer and form a perfect bond with the surface at a molecular level.
Summer Jacket contains UV inhibitors to protect your car or bike paintwork from fading, and the sealant is particularly resistant to bugs, tree sap and other summer contaminants such as tar. Containing gloss enhancers, Summer Jacket doesn’t just protect your vehicle, but adds a miracle shine to it too.
Directions of Use
Directions for Use:
1. Use in a cool, shaded area
2. Spray sealant onto a cotton pad or microfibre cloth
3. Wipe over one panel at a tie in even, light, overlapping strokes
4. Leave to cure for approx. 5 minutes
5. Buff off with a clean microfibre cloth
Alternatively… as a rinse-aid
1. Dilute 40:1 in water
2. Ensure car is completely clean after washing but before drying
3. Spray mixed solution in a mist over the vehicle, coating all materials from paintwork to glass to rubber and plastic
4. Rinse off
5. Dry completely using a drying towel