Power Maxed Rain Off - Glass Sealant
- Waterproofing glass
- Improving driving visibility
- As a glass sealant
- Minimising wiper blade wear
- Water beading on all glass
- Use on helmet visors to dramatically improve visibility when riding in the rain
Rain Off Glass Sealant is a hydrophobic sealant which bonds to the glass, primarily on the windscreen but on other windows too, to repel water and cause beading. This means that when being driven at speeds over 30mph, water runs off the glass naturally, minimising use of the wipers and therefore increasing the life of the wiper blades.
The glass sealant evens out the tiny imperfections and peaks and troughs in the natural formation of glass, providing a completely smooth surface which allows rain to run easily off the glass, or to bead when the vehicle is static. The effect lasts up to 3 months in the winter and 6 months in the summer, and the 500ml product will cover at least 30 average windscreens.
Directions for use:
1. Spray onto a clean microfibre cloth
2. Wipe across the glass in a cross hatch motion (right to left followed by up and down), ensuring even coverage to all the glass
3. Wait a few minutes for it to cure
4. Buff with a clean microfibre cloth, removing any haze that remains from the cured product
For best results, apply a second coat after 1 hour.