Refined as Rudolph
Maybe your car could be used as a focal point to guide Santa's sleigh this Christmas?
A 150ml T1-grade Brazilian Carnauba wax designed to add a glossy shine and protect paintwork for up to 4 months.
Carnauba wax is a pure, plant-based wax which nourishes and adds extra shine and protection to paintwork. Once the wax has evenly been applied to the paintwork, it cures to the surface and most of the wax can be buffed away, leaving only the clear, glossy layer of the wax on the surface as a clear, glossy protective surface for the winter months.
1. Put a modest amount of wax onto a microfibre applicator pad.
2. Buff over an entire panel in light, even, circular strokes and leave to cure for 5 minutes. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
3. Test cure by wiping away a small amount of wax from the paintwork with your finger; this should leave a crisp, clear patch rather than smearing.
4. Once the wax has fully cured, buff away with a clean microfibre cloth.
5. Stand back and admire your Refined as Rudolph paintwork.