- Assisting polishing
- Assisting waxing
- Quickly spot-cleaning a vehicle
- Spray-waxing your vehicle
- Removing fingerprints from paintwork and glass
- Polishing motorbike helmets
- Waterless washes in hot or cold weather
- Any vehicle from cars to bikes to boats
Power Maxed Quick Detailer is a liquid-wax-type product which enhances paint gloss and has a multitude of uses. Designed initially as a way to quickly remove dust, water spots and fingerprints just in time for a meeting, Quick Detailer is now used for a wide range of purposes. Professional detailers use it when they have left a tough wax or polish to cure to the paintwork too long, as Quick Detailer helps make the buffing process quicker, easier, and more visually effective when surveying the end result. It also contains Carnauba wax for a lasting water-repellent finish.
Quick Detailer contains detergent products to lift light dirt and contaminants, but also contains Carnauba wax which replaces the contaminants on the paintwork, leaving a protective finish. The formula is totally unique and allows the user to complete a true waterless wash.
Directions for use:
1. Spray onto surface to be cleaned
2. Leave for under 1 minute to disperse the contaminants
3. Wipe carefully so as not to scratch paintwork with the lifted contaminants
4. Gently and effortlessly buff to a high shine