Power Maxed Plastic Bond Syringe
Plastic Bond Syringe
POWER MAXED Plastic Bond is designed to quickly and neatly bond manufactured plastics, composites, certain metals and other difficult substrates. Producing tough bonds with minimal surface preparation, Plastic Bond is ideal for domestic, industrial, marine and automotive use. A double syringe ensures the correct ratio of resin and hardener is applied every time.
Power Maxed Plastic Bond is a rapid-setting, tough, structural gel for high strength load bearing bonds to engineered plastics, metal, ceramics and many other materials.
- Load Bearing Metals, Plastic, Wood and Composites
- Bonding Marine GRP and Differing Metal Types
- Bonding Automotive Carbon Fibre Body Panels
- Standard Temperature Range (°C): -55°C to 120°C
- Store Unopened In Suitable Hazardous Storage Conditions For Flammable Adhesives
- Store Out Of Direct Sunlight
- Colour When Fully Cured: Off-White
- CLEAN: Clean, dry and abrade the joint surfaces to be adhered
- MIX: Dispense the required amount and mix for 30 seconds
- APPLY: Apply the mixture to one surface and press parts together firmly