Power Maxed is currently in the process of rolling out updated packaging for its entire range of products.
The new labels include:
- Updated design for improved on-the-shelf aesthetics
- Where applicable, Power Maxed sub-category logo; Power Maxed Valeting, Power Maxed Detailing and so on
- Clearer, more detailed instructions for use
- Ready to use or concentrate clear and in universal positions across cleaning range
- Additive products colour coded for petrol, diesel and non-fuel additives
- Updated health and safety information to enhance user safety
- Clear, bespoke warnings for certain products
- Clarity on contents of products; most of our products are non-caustic and silicone-free and they are now labelled accordingly
Along with the new labels is an assortment of product imagery which will be released via the Power Maxed website and to our stockists in due course, improving the visual appeal of our brand as a whole.
Following direct feedback from fans of the Power Maxed brand at the last few race weekends at both Oulton Park near Manchester and Croft Circuit near Darlington, it is clear that customers appreciate and prefer the new packaging. We're looking forward to seeing these new labels on the upcoming stock and hearing feedback from both stockists and customers.