Bright As A Bauble
Make your car Bright as a Bauble this Christmas with our 100ml Christmas Wax made with T1-grade Brazilian Carnauba wax as an easy-to-use, introductory-level wax for novice waxers.
Carnauba wax is a pure, plant-based wax which nourishes and adds extra shine and protection to paintwork. Applying wax to paintwork in light, even strokes ensures even application of the wax, at which point it cures to the surface and most of the wax is buffed away, leaving only the clear, glossy, cured section of the wax on the surface as an invisible but very glossy layer of protection to protect your car over the winter months.
Scent: Christmas Trees
1. Get a modest amount of wax onto a microfibre applicator pad.
2. Buff over a whole panel in light, even, circular strokes and leave to cure for 5 minutes. Do not apply in direct sunlight.
3. Test cure by wiping a small amount of wax away from the paintwork with your finger; it should be a clear patch rather than smearing.
4. Once the wax has fully cured, buff away with a clean microfibre cloth.
5. Stand back and admire your newly protected, Bright as a Bauble paintwork.
Tip: Struggling to buff the wax off? Spray some Quick Detailer onto your microfibre cloth and this will help with the buffing,